Make an appointment online in just a few minutes. If you would like to learn how to schedule an appointment online with Quest , follow these steps:
How do you Schedule an Appointment With Quest Diagnostics?
- Go to www.questdiagnostics.com/appointment. Click on 'Schedule Appointment'.
- You will be asked to choose your reason for visiting and then "Continue".
- Enter zip code, city or address to find a Quest Diagnostics location near you, and select the time that works for you.
- Once you've chosen your location, date, and time, you will be asked "who's visiting". You need to provide information about the person being tested.
- In the end all you have to do is verify the info is correct and submit. Don't forget to print out your lab slip for your appointment as you will need it.
If you already have scheduled an appointment, you can use any of the following methods to reschedule or cancel it:
• If you know the appointment confirmation code, visit questdiagnostics.com/appointment, click Cancel , enter the confirmation code, and then follow the prompts. If you don't know the confirmation code, click on the link at the bottom"Forgot confirmation code". Enter the email address or phone number used to create the appointment and click Send Details.
• If you have a MyQuest Account, sign in and access the Appointments page , listing all of your upcoming appointments. Click for the appropriate appointment and then click Cancel and follow the prompts.
With a MyQuest Account, you can do any of the following while logged in:
- Save and access your preferred Quest Patient Service Centers from any computer (or mobile device) when you need to make an appointment
- Have your demographic information automatically populate when scheduling appointments
- Review a list of your upcoming scheduled appointments
- Reschedule or cancel upcoming scheduled appointments without searching for them
- Preregister for upcoming appointments
- Pay any outstanding balances with online bill-pay
- Review and manage your lab results via the Patient Portal
For more about Appointment Scheduling, click the link.